Buying a German Shepherd Puppy in Tucson Arizona
Buying a German Shepherd Puppy in Tucson Arizona, or Puppy of any breed, is a major decision that will influence your life for the next 10-15 years.
If the decision about buying a German Shepherd Puppy in Tucson Arizona is thought through thoroughly, and all research about the German Shepherd breeders in Tucson Arizona has been done, you will hopefully decide on trusting a German Shepherd Breeder that:
- Has credentials to actually show, not just talk, of breeding and training German Shepherd Puppies
- Breeding the right parents to each other, in regards to actual appearance, health and pedigree
- Has the experience over years to very closely predict the outcome of a German Shepherd breeding
A Breeder of German Shepherd Dogs should always strive to improve the desirable features of the parents. Those features are temperament, health and structure as manifested in the German Shepherd Breed Standard.
The Buyer of a German Shepherd Puppy should make sure that:
- The puppy he takes home has been thoroughly vaccinated
- The parents are in excellent health
- The Breeding facility is clean and the dogs have room to exercise
- The Puppies have had access to Breeder’s living quarters and have been exposed to other dogs and people
- The Puppy is guaranteed at least for a replacement if unsolvable problems occur
- That the breeder might have boarding available for the puppy purchased, so if need arises your puppy can stay at a place and people that he is already familiar with
- A Purchase Agreement in writing should is provided
Last not least, if you are buying a German Shepherd Puppy in Tucson Arizona ensure that the breeder has expertise in training and raising German Shepherd Puppies and that he is qualified and willing to be available to you if there are challenges with the puppy’s health, temperament or training.
Article of interest for German Shepherd Puppy buyers: How to pick a German Shepherd Puppy?